- Laura Diane
Using the Equinox to Rebalance yourself
The earth will re-balance during the 23rd of September. Here in the Northern hemisphere, we are celebrating the Autumn Equinox.
For a moment both night and day are in perfect harmony; the length of the night and the day are equal. If you are in the Northern Hemisphere the days will now shorten. If you are in the Southern Hemisphere days will lengthen.
The Equinox is a perfect time to start asking yourself questions about your balance. If you joined Money Magick then you'll be asked to look at your investments and the ROI (return on your investments). And in general, it's a great time to look at your life balance.
Return on Investment
What life area's are you investing in? What gets a lot of attention? What little? How are you prioritising your needs and wants? Are you sacrificing your health? And if so: for what? Are you sacrificing your peace of mind? And if so: for what?
For those loving to work with me: I do beautiful life-balance readings with practical action steps to take. You will receive a worksheet and audio after the session, which will help you refine or refocus even more.
If you'd like to set up your own ritual or take time to balance: please find journaling questions below.
Cambridge defines balance as this: "A state where things are of equal weight of force". In life this can be a bit trickier because where are the scales for measure?
Balancing emotions, balancing activities, time, energy, income are all part of this. Ideally, you create your magic mix, which is a perfect match for who you are.
1. Have you been spending a lot of time/thought/energy on something?
2. Are you enjoying that?
3. Do you feel it's too much?
4. If yes, can you think of a strategy that helps you to spend less time on this?
5. Are there more areas that gain too much attention and are not joyful to you?
6. Do you have a desire which has been gathering dust that has not received your time, attention and energy?
7. Are you okay with that?
8. If not, can you start scheduling time in for this?
9. Emotional well-being is the fuel of all. Are you able to deal with emotional upheaval or does it capture you completely?
10. Write down how you would like to be able to handle emotions.
Of course, there's much more to it, but this may help you get started. I'm all about helping you stay balanced and clear out emotions combined with perspective.
Life-balance readings may just be your thing. Or the emotional well-being course which will start in October. Check out the website if you would like to work with me.